If I can’t earn enough money every month to feed my family, I won’t be able to continue working on my BL novels. What puts food on the table is king, and currently, my BL novels do not. If things remain this way, this poor saaad fujoshi will have no choice but to go back to writing my other, non-romance non-BL stuff. 😢
I need your help to continue writing!
Every dollar helps in keeping me afloat and writing what you guys enjoy reading. If only 1 in 10 SSC readers donated just 1$ per month, it would be enough to keep me going for the foreseeable future!
Help secure your daily dose of fluff!
Here are even more reasons why I need your help:
What's in it for you
Everything you need to know about
How to Support
Ko-fiSimple & Easy
$ 99Per Month
- Need to wait up to 48 h to access locked content
- No need to create a ko-fi account.
- Straight forward and simple
- No reoccurring payments.
- Personally control when and how much you donate
- Accepted Payment Methods:
Paypal, Credit Cards, Apple Pay
$ 99Per Month
- Need to wait up to 48 h to access locked content after donation
- Tapas account needed You have to register a Tapas account before you are able to purchase, earn and send Ink (a virtual currency on Tapas)
- Ink (Tapas currency) can be earned for free Methods and offers available to earn Ink for free vary greatly, depending on your geographic location and whether you are trying to earn it through Tapas website or Tapas app. Unfortunately, if you live in smaller countries, there might not be many or any methods available to earn Ink for free.
- More expensive than the other options if purchasing Ink If you are purchasing Ink instead of earning it for free, the amount of money you need to pay to gain the same benefits as other supporters is higher because both Tapas and the app stores take a cut. This is meant to be a last-ditch effort to give you guys an acceptable way to support in case you can’t use any other method.
- Accepted Payment Methods:
Besides being earned for free, Ink can also be purchased through Tapas mobile app, so all payment methods accepted by your phone‘s app store can be used.Tapas website also accepts purchasing of Ink through credit cards and Paypal. But if you are going to use those two methods, you are better off supporting me through Patreon or Ko-fi because they also support them and are cheaper.
- Register an account
During registration, you will be asked the details about your donation, such as your Paypal email used to support me or Tapas username that you used to send me Ink. You can also always change/add these details later in Account->Donation Status
- Activate your account
After registration, you will be sent an activation email. (If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.) Click on the activation button inside the email. (Don’t worry if you get an error telling you “This activation link is expired or have already been used.” Your account should have still gotten activated.)
- Log in
Once your account is successfully activated, you will be able to log in (you can log in through the main menu “For Supporters-> Log In”). If you have issues activating your account and can’t log in, contact me.
- If you have donated in the last 48 hours – wait for your donation to appear in your account. Since donations are done through an external platform (Tapas/Ko-fi), they are not automatically linked to my site. I will have to add your donation details manually to the system which might take up to 48h.
If you have donated more than 48h ago – there is a high chance you should already have access to your donations as soon as you activate your account, but it can also take up to 48h from the moment you registered the account for the donations to appear in your account.
- Read~ If your total donation amount is high enough (6$ or 7,000 Ink for the first volume of SSC), you’ll be able to view locked SSC chapters and extras from then onwards. Just head over to the novel page, view the table of contents and choose the chapter you want to read.
Your donations all go into your LucyPanDora account where you can then spend them in the future. These funds can then be used to buy yourself an ebook copy of my novels. Once you choose to spend it to secure a copy, from then onwards, you’ll gain permanent access to all chapters of that specific novel including extras only available in the published version of the novel. So yes, it is a one-time donation, but each book/volume needs its own payment.
Yes. Both Ink and $ donations are converted to Pandoras and added to your account. If you don’t manage to earn the required amount of Tapas Ink for free, it is actually a good idea to make up the missing amount with a ko-fi donation. Once you click on a locked chapter, it will tell you how much money/Ink you are missing to unlock it.
All ko-fi supporters that donated at least 6$ or Tapas supporters who donated at least 7,000 Ink will be getting the ebook version sent to their email once it is published. They will also get early access to published-version-only extras as soon as they are written through their account on my site (this site).
If you cannot become a supporter or wish to wait to purchase the ebook or print version after they are published, I’d suggest you subscribe to my email newsletter, join our discord channel or follow me on social media (Facebook, Twitter) so you will be notified when the mentioned books are available for preorder on Amazon. Do keep in mind that the preorder price is cheaper than the price after the book goes live, however, it is still a bit pricier than getting it as a supporter bonus.
As for when the published version will be available. I am not sure. Publishing is a time-consuming process that involves editing, design, typesetting, marketing, etc. But you probably won’t be able to get your hands on the published version until the end of 2021. However, if you are one of the supporters, the good news is that you don’t need to wait until the novel is published to read the extras. You’ll be able to read them as soon as I write them.
Also, a lot of the work that needs to be done for a book publish needs to be done by a third party so in that period I’ll be continuing to write my novels as normal and release them chapter by chapter as I am doing now. In other words, you won’t be deprived of your weekly dose of serotonin. ╰(*°▽°*)╯
Besides reading my work here, it is also available on other web novel reading platforms. I compiled a nice Platform Comparison for you to help you choose where to read my work. Keep in mind that the same chapters are locked on all platforms. Also, here is the only place where you will be able to read published-version-only extras.
Published-version-only means that it is content that only those who bought my novel will be able to read. This content won’t be available on Web Novel reading platforms such as Webnovel, Flying Lines, Radish, etc. The only way to gain access to it is by buying the print or ebook versions of my novel (or by donating to me because you are basically buying a copy through your donations).
This list is bound to change, so take it with a grain of salt.
Scenes from Noah’s and Levi’s married life:
- Opening wedding gifts – Levi and Noah open their wedding gifts and find hilarious and unexpected surprises
- Honeymoon – Levi and Noah go on their honeymoon. Lots of fluff and smut.
- Dolphin play – Levi finally gets to do his little wife how he wanted to ever since the two rode dolphins that one day
- Office redecorating – Astar Levi had been in an awfully good mood lately, and a little birdie by the name of Blackie tells Noah that this is because he got his office redecorated recently and is very happy with the changes. But what kind of changes could influence the mood of this wolf so drastically?
- Espionage – Levi suspects his baby is spying on him and turns his office and workers upside down looking for incriminating evidence of his little wife’s crimes so he could cash it in for… benefits. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Love Rival List – one day, Noah finds a very suspicious name list in Levi’s study…
- The strawberry incident – Noah’s ravenous wolf of a husband had suddenly turned “vegetarian”. There must be something very suspicious going on. (≖_≖)
- Friends night out – Case takes Noah (and his shadow, Levi) out to have fun. Yet this night is full of ups and downs, vinegar, and finally… heh, time to unpack that cat tail plug, mn?
- Holiday family gathering – some years later, Cordias and Astars gather for holidays for a family meal. Through this extra, we can tell the family dynamic, and how the in-laws are treating Noah and Levi, as well as each other.
- A day in the life of Noah’s and Levi’s son – meant to introduce you to the two’s offspring and how his appearance impacted everyone
The extras will also include:
- conclusions to ALL the side characters, telling a story about how they got together with their significant other (and might also include smut between the side characters if I feel like writing it.)
- an extra about what would have happened if Noah didn’t transmigrate over
- An extra about what happened to the original Aris after Noah replaced him